This is a one of a kind handmade cribbage board is made with the following types of lumber:
- Lacewood - Tropical South America
- Cherry - Southwest Michigan (from my Grandfather's property!)
- Morado (or Pau Ferro) - Tropical South America (mainly Brazil and Bolivia)
- Honey Mesquite - Southwestern North America
- Walnut - Central Michigan
The board measures 15.5" (L), 5" (W), 1" (H). This cribbage board includes a magnetic storage compartment for cribbage pegs underneath, and includes nine cribbage pegs, a deck of cards, playing instructions, and an insert card which includes information about the originality of this piece.
THIS IS A SECOND cribbage board, which means it does have a few defects. This board is considered a second as the "START" text is very shallow and difficult to read. The board is still completely functional.